Prodct Lines We Carry
High Efficiency Comfort Systems
XP 25 Split Heat Pump
The XP25 uses revolutionary Precise Comfort technology to maintain an ideal temperature and perfect humidity under any conditions, all while saving you hundreds of dollars in energy costs. It is simply the most advanced, most capable heat pump ever created.
- The most precise and efficient heat pump you can buy
- Efficiency ratings of up to 23.50 SEER and 10.20 HSPF—nearly twice as efficient as a standard heat pump
- SunSource Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your heat pump and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- ENERGY STAR qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- icomfort-enabled technology—allows the heat pump, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable icomfort Wi-Fi Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- SilentComfort technology delivers sounds levels as low as 58 db, up to 50% quieter than a standard heat pump.
- Silent Comfort Fan Grille uses patent-pending, vortex-suppression technology to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside your home.
- Insulated compressor compartment—minimizes operating sounds with innovative materials and industry-leading, vibration-isolating mounts
- Precise Comfort technology adjusts fan speed, heat and airflow capacity in increments as small as 1% for the ultimate in temperature control
- Climate IQ technology modifies system output depending on geographical area to deliver greater comfort and humidity control
- Variable-speed inverter controlled motor provides a quiet and consistent flow of air for an ideal balance of temperature and humidity in your home
- PermaGuard Cabinet—heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction, louver coil guard, baked-on powder finish and durable zinc-coated steel base provide long-lasting protection against rust and corrosion.
- SmartHinge louver design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
|MODEL||Cooling Cap. MBtuH||SEER||Heating Cap.MBtuH||HSPF||Refrigerant Charge Oz.||Line Size||Dimensions HxWxD||Weight Lbs.|
- Compressor for 120 months -
- All Parts for 120 months -
- 100-7304.pdf (Color, Consumer Literature)